Neural Effects consulted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) list of warning signs for dementia and Alzheimer’s disease for a list of 10 potential early signs of dementia.
10 potential early signs of dementiaUpdated
Memory loss that disrupts daily lifeUpdated
Challenges in planning or solving problemsUpdated
Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work, or at leisureUpdated
Confusion with time or placeUpdated
Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationsUpdated
New problems with words in speaking or writingUpdated
Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace stepsUpdated
Decreased or poor judgmentUpdated
Withdrawal from work or social activitiesUpdated
Changes in mood and personalityUpdated
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 4-10
- Derby Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Teenage Girl
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 11-17
- Manslaughter Case Grows More Complicated As Trial Nears
- Police Logs
- Krystal Whitcomb Pleads Guilty In Waterford Drugs & Murder Case
- Truck Repair Co. Eyes Tap & Die Site
- Police Cite Woman For Fake $100 Bill At Family Dollar
- Police: Woman Pursues Purse Thief, Clings To Truck As He Drives Away
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.