As featured on
LITTLETON — Save for the masks and social distancing, all indications were it would be a straightforward deliberative session where residents vote to place articles, amended or unamended, on the town meeting warrant for March.
- Red states on U.S. electoral map lagging on vaccinations
- House speaker wants to revisit court ruling on remote access
- Rhode Island reports almost 500 new coronavirus cases
- Lamont criticizes FDA's decision to pause J&J vaccinations
- Nursing home industry fears impact of 52 possible strikes
- Vermont business owner seeks new trial over mask mandate
- Europe scrambles as J&J vaccine delay deals another blow
- Maine company to open COVID-19 swab factory in Tennessee
- Biden says pause on J&J shots shows gov't putting safety 1st
- US recommends 'pause' for J&J shots in blow to vaccine drive
- I got the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Now what?
- New Hampshire pauses J&J vaccines, works to replace them
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.