Details for If you enjoy the little things in life, and could
If you enjoy the little things in life, and could help individuals maintain a balanced, healthy, fun, and relaxing life, youre who we are looking for. Upper Valley Services of Bradford Direct Support Specialists, to provide support to individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities in their community, work place, and home. Qualified candidates will be dependable, creative, demonstrate skills to support life-long learning and develop meaningful relationships. Background checks, valid drivers license with a reliable vehicle and valid insurance required. Full time. Part-time positions available, and additional per diem substitute hours available. Why you should apply: *On-site training (No experience necessary) *Health, Dental & Vision benefits *Retirement plan *Paid time off Join our team, and positively impact your community today! Please call Kelley at (802) 222-9235 to complete an application. Additionally, email can be sent to email@example.com, to submit resume or request an application. EOE
- COVID-19 bill must drop minimum wage hike, arbiter decides
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- Biden marks 50M vaccine doses in first 5 weeks in office
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- New York woman loses job, leads pantry feeding thousands
- As hospital numbers fall, fatigued staff get relief at last
- Things to Know: US Hospitalizations plunge, but still high
- Complaint: Vaccination policy violates rights of disabled
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.