TOWN OF LANDAFF - 71027
Details for TOWN OF LANDAFF - 71027
Town of Landaff Road Agent Job Opportunity The Town of Landaff is accepting applications for a fulltime Road Agent. CDL/Class B license with air brake endorsement required. Competitive wages and benefits. References required. Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled. Salary commensurate upon experience. Landaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer Landaff Select Board
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Creative Counters is looking for full time shop/installat…
Full-Service Asphalt Maintenance ALWAYS FREE ESTIMATES Fu…
Services Pet sitting, house cleaning, Child care Send you…
Black lab puppies; males & females. 802-754-8793.
GOLDENDOODLE PUPPIES Cream to brown colors. MEDIUM SIZED.…
T&B Fraser Roofing & Carpentry Since 1980. Call f…
Fishing tackle. Many reels, lines, hooks, rods, anchor, n…
Turn your old records into $$$ Do you have an old record …
Coat + seal your rusting metal roof. Free estimates. Visi…
ELITE CARPET & CLEANING SERVICES BUSINESS/COMMERCIAL …
Facility Ass't/Custodian DRM in St. Johnsbury seeks a Mai…
~Equipment & Tool Rentals ~ Mini Excavators, tracked …
Russell Wynn Jr Home Improvement Contracting NO JOB TOO S…
Split firewood. Green, $300. Dry, $400. 802-748-4575.
- St. Johnsbury Police Arrest Man At Encampment Off Rail Trail
- Police: Female Killed Following ‘Intentional’ Jump From Mt. Pisgah Lookout
- Haverhill Select Board Chair Abruptly Resigns
- Fundraiser Launched For Troopers Charged Over Bean Bag Use
- Driver Killed In Head-on Crash In Newark
- Police: Local Man Drives 119 MPH On I-91
- Local Woman Dies Following Route 5 Car Crash
- Drivers Hurt In Crash That Shuts Down I-91 In St. Johnsbury
- Lisbon Lilac Festival Returns This Week
- Absentee Judge Frees Man Charged In Papa Tirozzi’s Bakery Burglary, Resisting Arrest, Escape
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
- Absentee Judge Frees Man Charged In Papa Tirozzi’s Bakery Burglary, Resisting Arrest, Escape (5)
- Casino Developer Outlines Littleton Plans As Listening Session Nears (4)
- St. Johnsbury Police Arrest Man At Encampment Off Rail Trail (3)
- VT AG To File Criminal Charges Against Troopers For Bean Bag Use (2)
- Judge Briefly Orders Overnight Curfew Stay At Bike Path Pavilion (2)
- Released St. Johnsbury Drug And Shooting Suspect Captured In Connecticut (2)
- Kingdom East Launches Effort To Address Teacher Shortage (1)
- Judge Rules No Reason For Assault Charge Against Police Sergeant, Trooper In Bean Bag Case (1)
- Road Race To Celebrate Distinguished Doctor (1)
- Police: Female Killed Following ‘Intentional’ Jump From Mt. Pisgah Lookout (1)
- Casella Drops Defamation Lawsuit Against Dalton Landfill Opponent (1)
- Hazards Of Masks Event Featuring Local People (1)
- Opponents Speak Out Against Drag Story Hour (1)
- Local Residents Offer Personal Reflections, Connections As Israel Celebrates 75 Years (1)
- Victim In Hardwick Fire Was Homeowner (1)
- National Grid Briefs Littleton Board On Twin States Hydro-Power Link (1)
- The St. Johnsbury Development Fund Wants To Buy The Former Maple Center Motel on Hastings Hill (1)
- “Drag Story Hour” Organizers Respond To Critics (1)
- Casino Opponents Outnumber Supporters At Listening Session (1)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.