Details for CHARLESTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL West
CHARLESTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL West Charleston, VT SCHOOL NURSE (PART-TIME 0.20 FTE) ELEMENTARY CLASSROOM TEACHER (1.0 FTE) ANTICIPATED VACANCIES 2021-2022 School Year SCHOOL NURSE The nurse’s goal is the development and implementation of health care services program, which is in compliance with the state and federal regulations, in order to strengthen and facilitate the educational process by removing and modifying health-related barriers to learning in individual students and by promoting an optimal level of wellness for students and staff. Minimum Qualifications: 4-year degree in nursing with a current valid license as a professional registered nurse; current certificate in CPR and First Aid; completed 2 years of clinical or community nursing experience with a minimum of 200 days of nursing practice within the last 4 years. Must have or be eligible for appropriate Vermont Agency or Education licensure. ELEMENTARY CLASSROOM TEACHER The Charleston Elementary School, a Pre-K thru grade 8 school, is seeking an innovative and energetic full-time elementary classroom teacher to join our school. Candidates must have or be eligible for Vermont licensure in Elementary Education (1-00). Salary and Benefits: As per Teacher’s Negotiated Agreement. Interested candidates must submit a letter of interest; resume listing three current references (or 3 current letters of reference); copies of transcripts and a copy of appropriate Vermont licensure via Schoolspring.com (preferred) or to: Christopher Lawson, Principal Charleston Elementary School 255 Center School Road West Charleston, VT 05872 or via email at email@example.com The application-screening process will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled. A Child Abuse/Neglect Registry Check and a Criminal Background Check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer
- COVID-19 bill must drop minimum wage hike, arbiter decides
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- Biden marks 50M vaccine doses in first 5 weeks in office
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- New York woman loses job, leads pantry feeding thousands
- As hospital numbers fall, fatigued staff get relief at last
- Things to Know: US Hospitalizations plunge, but still high
- Complaint: Vaccination policy violates rights of disabled
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.