Details for Come and Join Our Team!! Cook Position
Come and Join Our Team!! Cook Position Available POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! A progressive and well-established Food and Nutrition team is looking for a Cook to join our system! North Country Hospital’s Food and Nutrition department has an immediate opening for a full-time Cook. Under the supervision of the Director of Dietary Services and/or Food Service Supervisor, prepares, seasons and cooks food for hospital patient age groups including infants, children, adults, and geriatric populations, employees and visitors. Job Requirements Normally requires up to a year of specialized training in volume cooking techniques in addition to a high school education. An additional six to twelve months of on the job and/or related experience are usually required to gain proficiency in departmental routines and procedures. If you are qualified and want to know more about this exciting opportunity, apply online at www.northcountryhospital.org For additional information contact: Tabitha Cole, Recruitment Coordinator Human Resources North Country Hospital 189 Prouty Drive Newport, Vermont 05855 (802) 334-3210 Ext. 405 Fax: (802) 334-3510 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.northcountryhospital.org
- COVID-19 bill must drop minimum wage hike, arbiter decides
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- Biden marks 50M vaccine doses in first 5 weeks in office
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- New York woman loses job, leads pantry feeding thousands
- As hospital numbers fall, fatigued staff get relief at last
- Things to Know: US Hospitalizations plunge, but still high
- Complaint: Vaccination policy violates rights of disabled
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.