Details for Help Vermonters pursue their education
Help Vermonters pursue their education goals! Outreach Counselor (VSGU) We’re all about mission at Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC). Help us fulﬁll our mission of providing all Vermont students with information and ﬁnancial resources to reach their educational goals. You’ll work in a relaxed yet challenging environment. We oﬀer many topnotch beneﬁts, and a dynamic, professional environment. Outreach Counselors are an important part of our mission driven team at VSAC. This role provides career and college readiness services to students in middle and high school. Ideal candidate is adept at building relationships and making connections, works well independently, is ﬂexible and eager to learn. This position will work with students in grades seven through twelve at three NEK schools: North Country UHS, Canaan Schools, and Troy Elementary School. This is a full-time position, 45 weeks per year with an immediate start date. Qualiﬁcations include but are not limited to a combination of education and experience including Master’s degree in counseling, education or related ﬁeld or equivalent combination of experience and other education. Our work is often focused on the most marginalized individuals in society, we strongly encourage applications from individuals who fully understand the challenges and the perspectives of the communities that we serve. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license veriﬁed by a Motor Vehicle Record Report, a properly inspected, registered, and insured motor vehicle for business use, and provide their own workspace, including internet access. Applicants must also successfully complete a criminal background check. This is a grant funded position that is contingent upon continued grant funds. VSAC oﬀers a dynamic, professional environment with competitive compensation and generous beneﬁts package. Apply ONLY on line at www.vsac.org. VERMONT STUDENT ASSISTANCE CORPORATION PO Box 2000, Winooski, VT 05404 EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled www.VSAC.org
- Restaurant fined $1,500 over no social distancing, masks
- Massachusetts alleges gym chain illegally charged fees
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won't end the US crisis right away
- Restaurants workers out of work again as virus surges anew
- Nursing home residents urged to stay put during holiday
- Nursing home group wants more coronavirus testing
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble more obvious with masks
- Dow crests 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- MBTA launches free mask program to Boston-area commuters
- Thanksgiving could make or break US coronavirus response
- Spain’s mortuary workers endure the daily march of death
- Maine company contracted to produce million of testing swabs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.