Details for LANDAFF SCHOOL DISTRICT/SAU 35
NOTICE TO THE VOTERS OF LANDAFF SCHOOL DISTRICT The Landaff School District operates under the non-partisan ballot system for the election of school officials: a Moderator, Clerk, Treasurer, for terms of one year; and One School Board Member for a term of three years. The School District Clerk will prepare the ballots and all candidates for office shall file their declarations of candidacy or petitions of nomination with the School District Clerk between the dates of January 25th, and February 3rd, 2023. Please be aware the election of School District Officials for 2023 will take place at the Landaff Town Meeting, Tuesday, March 14, 2023. Blanks for candidates will be furnished by the White Mountains School Administrative Unit #35, 262 Cottage Street, Suite 301, Littleton, New Hampshire. Jennifer L. Cartwright, Clerk Landaff School District
- Vermont Top Moving Destination For Second Straight Year
- Noise ‘Harassment’ Allegations Again Brought Before Select Board
- Former Brighton Police Chief Charged With Sexual Assault On A Minor
- Police Arrest Alleged Union Bank Robber
- Deep Freeze On Mount Washington
- Police Logs
- Spectator dies after melee at middle school basketball game
- Select Board Approves Zoning Change For 96-Unit Housing Project
- Organizers Pitch New Rail Trail From St. Johnsbury To Whitefield
- St. Johnsbury School Board Voices Strong Support For St. Johnsbury Academy, LI
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.