Details for MANAGER/S WANTED Lake Eden
MANAGER/S WANTED Lake Eden Campground/Beach Municipality-owned 2021 Season Oversee operations of the Town beach, 16 seasonal campsites, 2 overnight RV sites, 7 tent sites, 2 pavilions, and playground. Collect gate receipts; schedule reservations; perform grounds and building maintenance, including mowing and trimming, raking beach sand, repairs to picnic tables, etc.; schedule lifeguards; collect and deliver to collection site weekly lake water tests; oversee the swim lessons program; order supplies; clean and maintain the bathrooms; enforce Rules and Regulations as set by the Eden Selectboard; and other duties as necessary within budget. Position pays $10,200 plus a fullhookup RV site; additional funds of $1000 for a manager’s helper; must reside at campsite from May 15th to October 15th. For a copy of the job description, personnel policy and current rules and regulations, please call the Town Oﬃce at (802) 635-2528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. e Town of Eden is an equal opportunity employer.
- COVID-19 bill must drop minimum wage hike, arbiter decides
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- Biden marks 50M vaccine doses in first 5 weeks in office
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- New York woman loses job, leads pantry feeding thousands
- As hospital numbers fall, fatigued staff get relief at last
- Things to Know: US Hospitalizations plunge, but still high
- Complaint: Vaccination policy violates rights of disabled
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.