Details for NORTH COUNTRY SUPERVISORY UNION
NORTH COUNTRY SUPERVISORY UNION NEWPORT, VERMONT LONG-TERM LIBRARY MEDIA SPECIALIST SUBSTITUTE NEEDED NCSU has an immediate need for a long-term Library Media Specialist substitute. The position would start March 8, 2021 and would last thru the end of the 2020-2021 school year. The assignment is split between the Coventry Village School and the Troy Elementary School. Salary: As per NCSU’s administrative procedure for long-term teacher substitutes. Must have or be eligible for appropriate Vermont Agency of Education licensure. Interested candidates must submit a letter of interest; resume listing three current references (or 3 current letters of reference); copies of transcripts and a copy of appropriate Vermont licensure via Schoolspring.com (preferred) or to: Nancy Griffith, Human Resources Coordinator North Country Supervisory Union 121 Duchess Avenue, Suite A Newport, VT 05855 Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Application Deadline: Application-screening process will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Criminal Background and Child Abuse/Neglect Registry Checks are required. Equal Opportunity Employer
- COVID-19 bill must drop minimum wage hike, arbiter decides
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- Biden marks 50M vaccine doses in first 5 weeks in office
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- New York woman loses job, leads pantry feeding thousands
- As hospital numbers fall, fatigued staff get relief at last
- Things to Know: US Hospitalizations plunge, but still high
- Complaint: Vaccination policy violates rights of disabled
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.