Wineries across the world faced devastating weather events in addition to the constant rising temperatures year to year. Stacker curated a list of how climate change affects each bottle of wine—and how wineries are working to combat climate change.
Climate change’s impact on the wine industryUpdated
Traditional wine regions cannot support their usual cropsUpdated
New wine regions are emergingUpdated
Grape harvesting begins earlierUpdated
Grapes are ripening too quickly—which throws off the wine’s flavors and alcohol contentUpdated
Preparing vineyards season to seasonUpdated
Preparing vineyards for the long termUpdated
More hybrid varieties emergeUpdated
Bottling beyond heavy-weight glassUpdated
Environmental threats continue to harm wine regionsUpdated
Consumers’ voice in the industryUpdated
- More Trouble For Woman Convicted Of Assaulting Cop At Corn Maze
- School cook who wrote 'Let's Go Brandon' on menu fired
- Hunter-Harvested Deer Tested For COVID-19
- Local Man Files Federal Lawsuit Against State For Race, Gender Discrimination As A White Male
- Police Logs
- Factory Worker’s Tackle Ends Multi-State Manhunt
- Firefighters Fulfill Rehab Resident’s Dying Wish
- Island Pond Man Charged With Felony After Fight At Party
- More To The School Cook Story: Alex McGregor
- WATERFORD HOMICIDE: Federal Judge Denies Request To Suppress Cell Phone, Social Media Evidence
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.