For 37 out of 50 states and D.C., the week ending Nov. 19 has seen the most reported COVID-19 cases of any week so far in the pandemic. Stacker analyzed data from the COVID Tracking Project to determine each state’s worst COVID-19 week since the pandemic began.
Every state's worst COVID-19 week so far
- SBA asks Mainers to shop small in 2020 due to pandemic
- Rhode Island's two-week pause goes into effect Monday
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- Source: Pa. lawmaker gets a positive test at Trump meeting
- Congress returns with virus aid, federal funding unresolved
- Merriam-Webster's top word of 2020 not a shocker: pandemic
- Virus news: Rhode Island offers tests upon airport arrival
- UK stocks up on vaccines, hopes to start virus shots in days
- Fauci: US may see 'surge upon surge' of virus in weeks ahead
- Despite federal ban, renters still being evicted amid virus
- Court orders France to rethink 30-person limit on worship
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.