Amber Chase, of Bradford, whose major is College of Architecture, Arts and Humanities undeclared, has been named to the dean's list at Clemson University in Clemson, S.C., for the spring 2014 semester. To be named to the dean's list, a student achieved a grade-point average between 3.50 and 3.99 on a 4.0 scale.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- Maine's opioid crisis continues to worsen amid pandemic
- More economic relief for businesses; hockey outbreak at 35
- Local health officials receiving funds for contact tracing
- Police: West Rutland fire considered suspicious
- Remote students cleared to vote in NH college towns
- New Hampshire group says main streets need preservation
- Where's my truck? Sheriff loses vehicle during radio visit
- Surge in COVID cases prompts Boston schools to go all remote
- Can't crush this: Beetle armor gives clues to tougher planes
- Maine farmers eligible for federal assistance due to drought
- National security adviser visits Maine naval installations