The following area students have been recognized for achieving dean's list honors for the fall 2014 semester at the University of Maine in Orono. Students who receive dean's list honors have completed 12 or more credit hours in the semester and earned a grade point average of 3.5 or higher. The students are: Michael Guidosh, of St. Johnsbury; and Heather Cross, of Barton.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- 2 Syrians charged with terrorism over army officer's killing
- Russia ready for quick extension of last arms pact with US
- UK seafood trucks protest at Parliament over Brexit red tape
- Michelin France stars awarded in virtual ceremony
- Court in Central African Republic upholds election results
- Tennessee governor faces criticism for approach to virus
- School choice lawsuit surge pushes possible high court fight
- Winter weather hits parts of Europe, from Poland to Turkey
- Asia Today: Philippine cases hit 500K amid vaccine struggles
- Italian PM Conte seeks to save his government from falling
- Uganda cops surround offices of Bobi Wine's opposition party
- The Latest: World Cup ski director tests positive for virus