Sara Shovlin, MS, CTRS, executive director of the Boys and Girls Club of the North Country, Ed King, general manager of the Littleton Food co-op and the Boys and Girls Club members (from left) Kamryn, Evan, Ashley, Makalyn, Olivia and Aaden pose with a Partner of the Month check at the Littleton Food Coop. This money will be used for scholarships for all children of the North Country.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Slingsby steers Aussies to $1 million SailGP victory
- The Latest: Brissett completes 16 straight for Colts
- 3 hurt in drug-related home invasion in Burl
- CC Sabathia sheds tears as family reads tributes
- AP Top 25: Wisconsin into top 10; Cal makes big move to 15
- Arab lawmakers in Israel endorse Gantz for prime minister
- Liverpool 5 points clear at top after beating Chelsea 2-1
- Musician helps launch Boston youth basketball league
- Willett wins at home for 1st time at BMW PGA Championship
- Trump says he discussed corruption with Ukraine's president
- A dozen spice overdoses in a few hours in Manchester
- In gun buyback talk, how do you round up so many weapons?