Justin Whipple prepares a new cement foundation for a staircase at the Lancaster Town Building on Tuesday. Whipple Masonry or Lancaster is renovating the granite steps, located along Main Street, which had shifted due to years of weathering.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- 2 men charged in migrant smuggling, ransom scheme
- H.S. Cross Country: St. J Primed To Make Run At Title
- Connecticut moves to expand restaurant capacity, gatherings
- Baker activates members of Massachusetts National Guard
- Massachusetts man gets 3 years probation in death of friend
- 2020 Area N.H. High School Soccer Preview Capsules
- Indoor dining restrictions to be eased in New Hampshire
- Sununu calls Trump take on transfer of power 'inappropriate'
- Prosecutor: NY man shot woman alongside road over insults
- Colonial To Stream Concert By Pianist Ben Cosgrove
- Weathervane Theatre Holding Auction Of Artwork Of Co-founder Gibbs Murray
- Catamount Arts, Burke Mountain Present Kat Wright “Vertical Concert”