Sara Bunnell and Martha Davis of Community Bank N.A. in St. Johnsbury present a ceremonial check for $250 to the Cornerstone School on Good Neighbor Day to help fund the school store. The check was accepted by 3rd & 4th graders Riley Potvin, Kam Gilman, Rhys Gochie, Dustin Barton, and Dalton Pond.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Connecticut memorial ceremony to salute fallen WWII pilots
- Ricky Williams' Heisman sells for auction-record $504,000
- Kemba Walker returns to UConn for First Night celebration
- Nats eye good Series starts from Scherzer, Strasburg et al
- Friday’s scores/top performers and weekend schedule
- Devils sign Hischier to $50.75 million, 7-year extension
- High court criticizes state's treatment of drug-lab case
- Pressure off Bowyer for next season but not NASCAR playoffs
- Proposal seeks to modernize campgrounds at national parks
- Wyoming man grows 1,491-pound pumpkin, breaks state record
- N.H. soccer: Belmont blanks undermanned Spartans 6-0
- 'Only God is with us': A Syrian family feels betrayed by US