Gov. Phil Scott gathers with employees of EM Brown & Son Inc. in Barton on Tuesday to celebrate the business receiving the Spirit of ADA Award. The award was given to the business in recognition of its support of disabled workers in their employment practices. “Giving every Vermonter the opportunity to pursue a meaningful career benefits both workers and employers,” said Governor Phil Scott. “EM Brown & Son has created a workplace culture that supports all employees and leverages each person’s strengths, and this award is well deserved.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Ozier scores 28 to lead Sacred Heart over Brown 84-63
- Smith scores 17 to help No. 6 Maryland beat Fairfield 74-55
- Sharkey leads Samford over Manhattan 70-57
- Pipkins, White lead Providence over Merrimack 93-56
- Healy leads Albany (NY) over Div-III SUNY-Potsdam 78-52
- Roland carries Northeastern past Holy Cross 101-44
- Nelson’s OT goal lifts streaking Islanders over Penguins 5-4
- New Hampshire beats Central Connecticut 77-63
- Parise scores 2 goals, Wild beat Sabres 4-1
- Pastrnak, Grzelcyk score 2 each, Bruins beat Devils 5-1
- Oakland Zoo: Child, not grizzly bears, cracked glass window
- Samuels, Wade carry Dartmouth past Thomas College 108-59