A MESSY WEEK! -- The Children's House Montessori School in Littleton, N.H. recently spent a week making a mess! The staff and children explored different messy materials such as shaving cream, splatter and dance painting, homemade slime and mud. The week ended in everyone wearing tie dye shirts which they made earlier in the week. Not only is working with these materials fun, they also provide the children a chance to learn about colors and textures, and promoted fine motor growth. For more information about the school's programs, call (603) 444-6464.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Virus hospitalizations top 1,000 again in Connecticut
- Despite Pandemic, Vermont Hits The Sweet Spot In Maple Industry
- Strap In Racing Column - Nov. 28, 2020
- Thayers Inn Owners Named Innkeepers of the Year
- Kingdom Creamery Earns Breakfast On The Farm Grant
- NVRH Auxiliary Celebrates Volunteer Milestones
- Editorial: Another Good Week
- A Covid Saga - Nelda J. Smith
- Children Aren’t Responsible for Family Actions - John Simons
- Haley Frechette: Support First Generation Opportunities
- Littleton Looks To Reduce Taking Out TANs To Pay Bills
- Kingdom East Finance Committee Hoping To Shave 8.65-percent Increase