RAFFLE BENEFITS SCHOLARSHIP FUND -- Jody Card, of Lyndonville, was the winner of a Christmas tree skirt raffled by Epsilon Chapter of Delta Kappa Gamma recently. Shown with the winner are, from left, Judy Sherburne, Card, Nancy James and Jeanne Moffat Williams. The raffle proceeds fund a scholarship offered by the Chapter. Each year Epsilon Chapter awards $500 to a junior or senior in college preparing for teacher licensure. The student must be from the Northeast Kingdom. Applicants may contact Judy Sherburne at (802) 274-4430 for forms. Completed forms are due April 1.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- New Hampshire schools face virus-related loss of funds
- Connecticut inmate is fifth to die this month of COVID-19
- Police: Pair attacked man with out-of-state license plates
- Ex-speaker DeLeo begins new job at Northeastern
- Aaron's death prompts call to change name: Braves to Hammers
- Connecticut federal Judge Dominic Squatrito dies at 82
- Massachusetts woman dies in New Hampshire rollover
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Hands Around the Capitol canceled because of safety concerns
- Burlington public library removes overdue fines
- Alleged leader of equipment theft ring apprehended
- Pope again cancels appearances due to nerve pain