VALENTINE'S FOR SENIOR CITIZENS -- St. Johnsbury Meals on Wheels diners recently received brightly colored Valentine's Day cards made by Good Shepherd Catholic School second- and fourth-grade students. Shown with the fourth graders are Diane Coburn, St. Johnsbury Senior Meal Site and Meals on Wheels director (at left); Jerri Ryan, volunteer engagement coordinator for the Area Agency on Aging which supplies the volunteer drivers (center); and Janet Foryan, fourth-grade teacher.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Maine's peak leaf-peeping weekend is on the way
- In NYC and LA, returning pupils face battery of virus tests
- Last solo recording of jazz icon Dave Brubeck to be released
- Trick-or-treating on in Manchester, with precautions
- Wednesday’s H.S. Roundup: Vikings edge Randolph In Historic Volleyball Clash
- Wednesday’s Scores/Top Performers And Thursday’s Schedule
- Collins criticizes Trump for failing to condemn Proud Boys
- Bradley Winfield Parker - Obituary
- Anne Parker - Obituary
- Upcoming Blood Drives
- Editorial: Secret Police in Bethlehem
- Gov steps in to help save fox from possible euthanization