James Williams, of Lyndon, has been named to the dean's list for the 2014 spring semester at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. This designation is awarded to undergraduate students who have a 3.0 or higher academic average for the semester.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Italian PM Conte works to cement majority after narrow vote
- Trump, in dead of night, releases members of his administration from ethics pledge, including lobbying ban
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Biden's first act: orders on pandemic, climate, immigration
- In first hours as president, Biden to sign 15 executive actions reversing Trump policies on climate, immigration, virus
- India starts supplying COVID-19 shots to neighboring nations
- Man detained for throwing snowballs at Berlin US consulate
- EXPLAINER: Why US accused China of genocide and what's next
- Global shares rise on hopes Biden will act on economy, virus
- EU sighs with relief as Biden readies to enter White House
- Vermonters could get ballots by mail for Town Meeting Day
- Outreach by Tunisian leaders fails to quell youth unrest