Kate-lyn Smith, of Lyndonville, has earned a place on the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Albany, N.Y. Dean's list status is awarded to students who have successfully completed their course work with a semester grade point average of 3.5 or higher out of a possible 4.0 score.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Davis scores season-high 37 as Lakers beat Bulls 101-90
- Embiid hits late free throws, 76ers beat Pistons 114-110
- Asia Today: New Zealand reports 1st community case in months
- 10 largest US jackpots
- One of 22 workers trapped in China gold mine rescued
- Arizona Republicans censure Cindy McCain, GOP governor
- US reaffirms Taiwan support after China sends warplanes
- Police: Black teens wrongly detained at Target in California
- Defense chief orders review of military sex assault programs
- Citizenship data is latest rollback of Trump census efforts
- Crews recover body of Oregon woman swept away in mudslide
- Da Silva's buzzer-beat lifts Stanford over No. 24 UCLA