Kathryn Roosa, of Barnet, was awarded a bachelor of arts degree from Earlham College in Richmond, Ind. during commencement ceremonies on May 10, 2014. Roosa majored in Neuroscience and also received College Honors. She is the daughter of Kathryn and Richard Roosa of Barnet.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- New England senators seek funding for bus, ferry operators
- Navy releases documents from Cold War loss of submarine
- John Snell: Monitoring For Fever In Pubic Places
- Police: Arresting Reforms
- Suspicious Death Investigated In Coos County
- Village Trustees Change Parking And Camping Ordinances
- Derby Man Accused Of Endangering Children In Gardner Park
- Jane Larrabee - Graveside Service
- David Bea Sequist - Celebration Of Life
- Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Holy Cross president to step down after this academic year
- Driver dies after 1st of 2 school bus crashes in Hanover