Kendall Woodward, of Bradford, graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in Fashion Design, during Mount Ida College's 116th Commencement Ceremonies in Newton, Mass. on May 11, 2015.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- US imposes sanctions on Cuba citing human rights violations
- Trump trial pending, McConnell calls it 'vote of conscience'
- Census numbers won't be released before change in power
- Migrant caravan on the move in Honduras in uncertain times
- Mexico says US 'fabricated' charges, released case files
- Falcons pick Titans offensive coordinator Smith as new coach
- Court: Law that reduced drug sentences not retroactive
- Chamber Made: How Plans Are Changed In the Middle Of A Crisis
- LRH Earns CNOR Designation For 5th Year
- Kelly Takes Helm At The Colonial
- Strap In By Big Bigelow: Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America Postponed
- Gerald H. Barrows Obituary