Kori Page, of Bradford, successfully completed Colby-Sawyer College's internship requirement this summer at Vermont Institute of Natural Science in Quechee, Vt. Internships are field experiences designed to provide a student learning opportunity under collaborative supervision between Colby-Sawyer College faculty, staff, and work site professionals. Internships offer the opportunity for students to enhance their academic programs with work experience related to career interests in all industry areas in national and international settings. Page is majoring in History and Political Studies at Colby-Sawyer, located in New London, N.H
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Back to the Finals: Heat oust Celtics, move to title series
- Miami Heat advance to NBA Finals against Los Angeles Lakers, beating Boston Celtics 125-113 in Game 6 of Eastern finals
- Ava DuVernay, her company honored by MacDowell artist colony
- Miller Races To Downhill Gold In West Virginia
- One person dies in apartment fire in Colebrook
- Outdoor Activities Highlight Busy Saturday In St. Johnsbury
- Portrait Of Alexander Twilight Commissioned For State House
- COVID-19 Case Identified In St. Johnsbury School Community
- Patricia LeCours - Obituary
- Beverly Louise Miller Pelletier - Obituary
- Herman LeRoy Emery Jr. - Obituary
- Utah candidate's campaign headquarters damaged by truck