Kristin Murray, of Norton, Mass., has been named to the dean's list for the fall semester of 2014 at Suffolk University Sawyer Business School in Boston, Mass. She is the granddaughter of Robert and Lois Stiles of Whitefield, N.H. Kristin is president of the Suffolk Public Relations Society, and was nominated last year for Suffolk Student of the year. She was recently named in Who's Who among students in American Universities and Colleges. She is in the Class of 2015, majoring in marketing.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Drought conditions in Maine qualify farmers for federal help
- Maine buffeted by powerful surf, gusts from Hurricane Teddy
- Judge invalidates firing of Holyoke Soldiers' Home boss
- Renovated Lizzie Borden house on the market, again
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky
- Ranked voting in Maine a go for presidential election
- Climber dies when boulder severs rope, causing 150-foot fall
- Demand for in-person learning plans draws ire of teachers
- Rhode Island man gets 17 years for armed bank robbery
- Complaint flushed: No charge in toilet election display
- URI Greek houses under quarantine after positive cases
- Man sentenced to prison for drug, sex trafficking operation