NHS ASSISTS WITH FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN -- Littleton High School's National Honor Society members attended the Feed My Starving Children MobilePackâ?¢ event, hosted by With Love From Vermont, at the Albert D. Lawton Intermediate School in Essex Junction, Vt. on Oct. 18. During their 2-hour packing session, NHS members Nick Bray, Amanda Daine, Tianna Sparks, Gavin Cook, Madison McNamara, Phebe Lahout and Nealy Mason, along with faculty advisor Vanessa Sandvil, helped to pack over 50,000 meals -- enough to feed 139 children for an entire year. The food they packed will be sent to local distributors within the Feed My Starving Children partnership who will provide these meals to severely malnourished children in the refuge camps of Uganda.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Vermont participates in woodcock research
- Colby College opens $200 million athletic facility
- Cape Cod arts community gets critical $6.4M bequest
- RI's House speaker in tight race in pro-Trump district
- NH ice rinks to reopen; Maine city getting mask dispensers
- TRIO Scholar David Richardson Prepares for Success in College
- Free School Meals Available For Entire School Year For All Children Ages 18 And Under
- RENSSELAER SCHOLARSHIP WINNER
- Robert J. McComiskey - Obituary
- Ralph C. Avery - Obituary
- Volunteers Prepare Lyndon Outing Club For Winter Season
- Hartford police seize 6 guns, arrest 7 in violence crackdown