CELEBRATING THE LUNAR NEW YEAR -- Lyndon Institute celebrated the Lunar New Year on evening of Feb. 13 with a community dinner which included several traditional Chinese dishes prepared by LI's staff, and a bonfire and fireworks display on the lower fields that was open to the public. Before the meal several students, including LI junior Max Li, shared stories of the traditions and history surrounding the celebration of the new year.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- H.S. Soccer: Hilltoppers Make Statement, Stave Off Wolves
- H.S. Soccer: Rangers Do It Again, Stun Raiders For Berth In Final 4
- 735 acres of ancestral land returned to Penobscot Nation
- Editorial: Another Good Week
- One Nation Under God - Claudette Kettinger
- Please Don’t Make a Second Mistake - David Gile
- Strap In Racing Column - Oct. 31, 2020
- Support Paul Lefebvre - Noreen L. Hession
- Vote for Morin - Anya Tynio
- Geoffrey Norman: Last Exit
- June Bingham - Obituary
- Systems remain down at health network after cyberattack