MEET AND GREET TO START THE NEW YEAR -- Lunenburg Elementary School held an Open House on Sept. 9, providing an opportunity for parents and grandparents to visit classrooms, meet teachers and hear about plans and expectations for the 2014-2015 school year. Katelyn Willey (standing at left) listens as Amy Landon, the parent of a first-grade student, discusses an important point about education. Seated at the table are Samantha Russo and her son Logan.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Man fatally shot by Thornton police officer
- EPA permit may curb phosphorous discharge from fish hatchery
- Reps. DeLauro, Hayes face aggressive Republican challengers
- Campaign signs link Gideon with police defunding movement
- Connecticut suspect arrested at Vermont-Canadian border
- Bennington wins Appalachian Trail community designation
- New York won't enforce New Jersey, Connecticut quarantines
- Witness: Man who fired gun was having mental health issues
- Report points out inequities in school reopenings
- Items collected by ice bucket challenge inspiration for sale
- New Hampshire restaurant fined for violating virus orders
- H.S. Field Hockey: Lyndon Begins At Home; St. J On Road As VPA Releases Playoffs Pairings