Megan Morissette, a St. Johnsbury, was named to the 2014 spring semester dean's list at Simmons College in Boston, Mass. Her major is Nursing. To qualify for dean's list status, undergraduate students must obtain a grade point average of 3.5 or higher, based on 12 or more credit hours of work in classes using the letter grade system.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Court: Tourette's patient can sue for being denied procedure
- Bus driver who veered off bridge, refused test is suspended
- Donor backlash fuels GOP alarm about Senate fundraising
- Australian Open arrivals hit by 3 COVID-19 positive tests
- Balsams developer now has 100% ownership of resort
- Pandemic interrupts longtime Isle Royale wolf, moose study
- Vermont Air National Guard heads to Florida for training
- AG, National Grid warn of uptick in bill collection scams
- Sidelining experts, Brazil bungled its immunization plans
- The Latest: Spain confident of vaccine program despite delay
- Iranian Guard holds anti-warship ballistic missile drill
- UN: Pandemic reduced migrants by 2 million by mid-2020