Nicholas Corso, of Danville, was one of 1,680 graduates to receive degrees at the 147th Commencement ceremony of Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in Worcester, Mass. May 16, 2015. Nicholas was awarded a bachelor of science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Delinquent Taxes Challenge Lunenburg Ability To Pay School Tab
- Derby Leader Backs New Border Video Surveillance Tower
- Report Of Central Street Drug Use Leads To Arrest
- Broadband Committee To Map Service Levels
- Barnet Holds Pre-Town Meeting Information Session
- St. Johnsbury Select Board Approves Budgets For Town Meeting Vote
- Shifting From Sand To Snow, Sculptor Building Bears In Burke
- Littleton Opera House:No, Warrant Article Would Not Eliminate Management
- Two Vie For Outgoing Waterford Select Board Chair Seat
- Judge Orders Newport Store Owner To Wear A Mask While Operating
- Tuesday’s H.S. Roundup: Brueck, Giroux Fuel North Country Rout In Lyndon
- Tuesday’s Top Performers (Feb. 23) And Wednesday’s Schedule
- Tuesday’s Local Scores (Feb. 23)
- Monday’s H.S. Roundup: St. J Boys Second At Mad River; Lyndon, Danville Girls Grab Hoops Wins
- Monday’s Top Performers (Feb. 22) And Tuesday’s Schedule
- Monday’s Local Scores (Feb. 22)
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Feb. 15-21
- Thoughts on the Out-of-Doors: Supreme Court Upholds Vermont Gun Magazine Law
- Saturday’s H.S. Roundup: Montpelier Handles Hilltoppers In St. J
- Weekend’s Top Performers And Monday’s Schedule
- Survival Of The Fit: A Free Webinar On March 18
- Littleton Co-op Announces Successful 2020 Partner Of The Month Program
- Focused On College Opportunities
- SJA Students Honored In Vermont Scholastic Art Awards
- Chamber Made Column - Feb. 20, 2021
- Business Watch Column - Feb. 20, 2021
- March For Kamp IWannaHavFun!
- Weeks Library’s Lexi Cantin Wins Youth Reader Recognition
- Class Acts: Hearts For Heart
- WREN Receives NH Business Review’s AWE Award