Quintin Tomasi, of Lyndonville, is enrolled at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y., as a member of the Class of 2018. Tomasi attended Lyndon Institute. Each first-year student participates in St. Lawrence University's innovative First-Year Program, helping students make successful transitions from high school to college. Students live together and are taught by faculty teams, developing the writing, speaking, and research skills needed for college. Students continue to develop these skills in a spring First-Year Seminar.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- USDA to help Maine children's museum get new building
- N.H. D-IV Soccer: Perez, Crusaders Take Down PC
- NTSB release details in crash that killed 7 motorcyclists
- Girls Athlete of the Week: Littleton’s Olivia Corrigan
- Boys Athlete of the Week: North Country’s Kyle Martin
- ICE settles lawsuit filed by immigrant activists in Vermont
- Tupperware profits soar as pandemic shut-ins store leftovers
- NH Hospitals Partner On Birthing, Delivery Services
- Editorial: Picture Of Civil Discourse
- How Far We’ve Not Come - Tim Sturm
- Phyllis Copp - Service Postponed
- Agnes M. McCullock Obituary