JROTC RAIDER CHAMPIONSHIP -- The White Mountains JROTC (Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps) Raider team hosted and competed in their second and final Raider competition of the season on May 10 in Whitefield, N.H. Their competition included the Army Physical Fitness Test, one-rope bridge, written test, land navigation and a 5-kilometer team road march. The other competing schools were from Bangor, Maine, Enosburg Falls, Vt. and Carmel, Maine. The Bangor High School Raider team won first place overall. Participating were: kneeling from left, Miguel Cubero, Remington Smith, Greg Spreadbury and Dylan Spreadbury; standing from left, Zeke Ratliff, Michael Mahabir, Tristan Champagne, Ivory Blanchette, Rob Randall and Nick Accardi. Submitted by C/PFC Nicholas Accardi.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Justice Dept. watchdog opens probe of response to riot
- Wisconsin teen charged with killing infant daughter in woods
- Stocks fall toward weekly loss as economy's pain deepens
- Milan opens 1st fashion week with no VIP guests due to virus
- Justice Dept. inspector general opens review into agency's role in response to riot at US Capitol
- December wholesale prices up 0.3% with sharp jump in energy
- Florida man sued for not paying up after betting on Trump
- Capitol rioters included highly trained ex-military and cops
- US industrial production jumps 1.6% in December
- Mexico president accuses DEA of fabricating general's case
- Apaches object to Forest Service review of huge copper mine
- Man convicted in 3 killings to be last executed under Trump