Samantha Ovitt, of Barton, was recognized for her work with the Champlain College Student Government Association at the Annual Trustee Dinner on May 9. The event celebrates the accomplishments of graduating seniors and begins the official countdown to graduation day on May 9. Along with networking time with deans, faculty and trustees, the evening featured student speakers from each division; a competition for the BYOBiz Elevator "Pitch of Pitches," and a class photo; the college also recognized outstanding students for their achievements during their time at Champlain, located in Burlington, Vt.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Authorities use pear to entice, capture escaped emu
- After pandemic delay, Biden launching in-person canvassing
- Police identify victim of fatal crash in Concord
- Idaho, 6 other states report highest census response rate
- 3rd man indicted in alleged counterfeit clothing scheme
- Boston University gets $1.5 million for antiracism research
- Protesters calling for officers' firing end encampment
- Search on for 2 escaped inmates in Maine
- Subway bread isn't bread, Irish court says
- Lottery winner out of luck when ticket gets lost in mail
- 100 quarantined amid COVID cluster at college in Providence
- Man accused of pulling over vehicle, impersonating officer