LNA GRADUATES -- Lyndon Institute recently graduated four students from the Licensed Nursing Assistant Program: from left, Matthew Hawkins, Joanne Schuyler, Brittney Machell and Ralph Caldwell. These Adult Education students completed the 120-hour course with instructor Sophia Hall, RN, MEd. Lyndon Institute partners with The Canterbury Inn and St Johnsbury Health and Rehabilitation Center in St. Johnsbury and the Riverside Adult Enrichment Center and Pines Rehabilitation and Health Center in Lyndonville during the education process. Upcoming classes for spring 2013 are scheduled to begin Jan. 14 and March 14. For more information, contact Doug Pilotte at 626-0191.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Opponents of $1B power line have signatures for referendum
- Jags hire ex-49ers exec Baalke as GM, removing interim tag
- AG reviewing who is getting COVID vaccines in Rhode Island
- Experts: 15 more days to reach trapped China mine workers
- Court leaves in question date of forthcoming Catalan vote
- Asia Today: Sri Lanka reopens to tourists after 10 months
- Lilly: Drug can prevent COVID-19 illness in nursing homes
- European Central Bank stimulus on track as economy struggles
- US home construction jumps 5.8% in December to 1.67 million
- China hopes for cooperation, better relations under Biden
- Germany's Merkel to discuss Russia pipeline project with US
- US home construction jumped 5.8% in December to 1.67 million units as housing ends strong year