The following area students have been named to the spring 2020 dean’s list at Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a grade point average of 3.4 or higher are placed on the dean’s list for that semester. Area students include: Hunter Goodrow, of Twin Mountain, N.H.; Emily Luther of East Hardwick; and Wren Smith of Bradford.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Virus exposure at NH church; Vermont announces relief funds
- Need a gardening teacher? UMaine has one for you
- Trooper injured when cruiser struck at scene of crash
- Rural Maine water districts get federal help for improvement
- More than $1.2M in grants to go to river watershed projects
- Restored Mayflower replica set to return to Plymouth
- Shipyard, union reach tentative deal to end strike in Maine
- 17-year-old drowns in New Hampshire river
- Virus causing financial pain even for people still working
- A slew of outages lingers in tri-state 4 days after storm
- 2 accused in ex-Nissan boss' escape denied release from jail
- Welch faces single challenger in Vermont Democratic primary