Jaclyn and Jaylyn Young, of Pittsburg, N.H., are shown with their art supplies that the Connecticut River Artisan Group (CRAG) were able to purchase through a grant from the COVID-19 fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation. Deb Sargent, the art teacher in Pittsburg, coordinated the distribution of the supplies. For more information about CRAG, visit their website at www.connecticutriverartisans.com, Facebook page or call (603) 237-9302.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- 'Schitt's Creek' sweeps comedy categories at Emmy Awards
- Woman killed when gunfire erupts in Connecticut parking lot
- Small Road Poses Big Question —Bethlehem Selectmen To See If Landfill Access Violates Settlement Agreement
- The Life Of Alexander Lucius Twilight Celebrated At Old Stone House Museum
- Over 80 Gather To Remember Justice Ginsburg
- Erlene Elwood - Obituary
- Linda Marie Sayers - Obituary
- Marjorie P. Pond - Obituary
- Howard Russell Keough - Obituary
- Eddie Joseph Toney - Obituary
- Littleton Announces Water Restrictions
- H.S. Field Hockey: Littleton, WMR Open 2020 With Draw