CELEBRATING CONSTITUTION DAY -- Bernadette Costa brought the Bethlehem Elementary School students back to colonial times on Constitution Day Sept 17. The students learned about the three branches of government and how a bill becomes a law.
Bethlehem elementary students learn about The Constitution
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Become A Subscriber
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Middle School/High School Principal Resigns After Monthslong, Secret Suspension
- Judge Denies Release Of Alleged Peacham Kidnapper Mack Varnum
- Judge Rejects Murder Conspirator’s Bid For Reduced Sentence
- State Police: True Identity Determined Of Man Facing Fourth Drunk Driving Charge
- Milk, Granola Bars Stolen In NEK Church Burglary
- Hardwick Library Named Finalist For National Medal For Museum And Library Service
- Local Rep. Seeks Law Distinguishing Between ‘Group Homes’ And Dentention Centers
- Man Charged With Scamming NEK Residents On Firewood Deals
- House Supports Independent School Oversight Bill
- NEK Lawmaker Supports Latest Version Of Independent School Oversight Bill
- Vermont H.S. Coaches’ All-Metro Boys Basketball Teams
- Woodsville Baseball To Play Game In Cooperstown
- Vermont H.S. Coaches’ All-Capital Boys Basketball Teams: Hazen’s Rivard Named Player Of Year
- Bethlehem’s Warren Wins Tuckerman Inferno Race
- St. Johnsbury School Hosts K-2 State Wrestling Championship
- Thoughts On The Out-Of-Doors: Bears Are Out, Remove The Food That Temps Them
- Low Numbers Prevent Perennial Contender Danville From Fielding Softball Team
- PHOTOS: Burke Mountain’s “Prom Skim”
- Lyndon Lacrosse Enters Inaugural Season As Varsity Sport
- SJA Basketball Recognized With 2023 Mona Garone Award
- History Comes Alive at UCA
- Area Students Graduate in December 2022 at Georgia Tech
- SJA Students Compete In National MathCon Contest
- School Nurses Expand Learning
- Woodsville High School Earns Fourth Jostens National Yearbook Design Recognition
- Lyndon Institute Future Business Leaders of America Students Attend Spring Leadership Conference
- White Mountain Science, Inc And FIRST New Hampshire Join Forces To Create New STEM Opportunities For North Country Students
- SJS Spellers Compete
- How much did the eight most expensive homes sell for in Northeast Kingdom the week of March 20?
- What are the six most expensive homes that sold in North Country the week of March 20?
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.