CELEBRATING CONSTITUTION DAY -- Bernadette Costa brought the Bethlehem Elementary School students back to colonial times on Constitution Day Sept 17. The students learned about the three branches of government and how a bill becomes a law.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- AG Healey: Intimidating voters illegal at polling places
- Vermont gets $6 million to reduce domestic violence
- Portrait honors Maine soldier critically injured in Iraq
- Sunday's virtual Emmy Awards set bar high with live telecast
- Official: Toilet display mocking mail-in voting is a crime
- New Haven artist, residents paint Black Lives Matter mural
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says
- Stretch of Blackstone River Bikeway to close for bridge work
- Maine gets help to cut diesel emissions from vehicles, boats
- 'Big Papi' had COVID; Maine paper mill cases grow
- UConn places a second dorm in quarantine due to coronavirus
- Sanders, Welch, Republican governor say vote must wait