Colin Serra, of Newbury, won the John H. Converse Award at the University of Vermont’s College of Arts and Sciences Awards Ceremony held May 17. This award is given to a senior in economics whose academic achievement is outstanding. It is named in honor of John H. Converse, a former trustee of the University who was instrumental in establishing coursework in economics at UVM in 1899.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays
- The Latest: Rosenqvist taken to hospital after Pocono wreck
- Josh McCown already fitting in well with Eagles
- Braves star Acuña pulled after failing to run out long drive
- Organizations get money to study Vermont trail development
- Rockies' Oberg again treated for blood clot in pitching arm
- New Hampshire to hold hearing on forest plan
- Funeral for lost ice: Iceland bids farewell to OK glacier
- Emotional highs, lows mark hiker's record-setting project
- Lampard still without a win as Chelsea manager
- Boston Bruins to make stop at Connecticut state Capitol
- Nighttime roadwork to start on Route 100 in Waterbury