Colin Serra, of Newbury, won the John H. Converse Award at the University of Vermont’s College of Arts and Sciences Awards Ceremony held May 17. This award is given to a senior in economics whose academic achievement is outstanding. It is named in honor of John H. Converse, a former trustee of the University who was instrumental in establishing coursework in economics at UVM in 1899.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- More Americans are dying at home rather than in hospitals
- Man sentenced in UTV crash that killed girlfriend
- Area New Hampshire girls H.S. hoops preview capsules
- New Hampshire mayor helps approve short-term rental rules
- Lamont seeks to work with neighboring states on climate
- Officers fight police captain's promotion to assistant chief
- Sandy Hook lawsuit against gun-maker set for trial in 2021
- College hoops: Chargers slip past Hornets
- Newspaper challenges law that would seal Skakel murder case
- Never Put Words in Your Pictures
- Nevada governor pans counties' request for Area 51 event aid
- Man shot, 2 women beaten during Providence home invasion