DHS HOLDS 97th ALUMNI BANQUET -- The Danville High School Alumni Association celebrated its 97th annual banquet June 1 in the school's gymnasium. The 2013 banquet was one of the largest events in years with good support from the class of 1963. Social hour began at 4:30 allowing everyone a chance to mingle, stroll down Memory Lane, and bid at the silent auction. Entertainment was provided by the Danville High School Jazz Group showcasing Danville seniors Jenny Moore and Ryan Clancy (at right). This year the association presented four scholarships to Danville seniors. The recipients included AJ Friend, Kaylynn Zangla, Jenny Moore and Brady Rainville. The date for the 98th DHS Alumni Banquet is scheduled for May 31, 2014. Above are members of the Class of 1963, from left, Francis Clifford, Dianne Brown Gadapee, Betty Greaves Larrabee, Judy Kennedy, Nancy Peck Jones, Jim Hastings, Jane Beattie Kitchell, Mark Curtis, Robert Balivet and Harry Swett.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- Maine's opioid crisis continues to worsen amid pandemic
- More economic relief for businesses; hockey outbreak at 35
- Local health officials receiving funds for contact tracing
- Police: West Rutland fire considered suspicious
- Remote students cleared to vote in NH college towns
- New Hampshire group says main streets need preservation
- Where's my truck? Sheriff loses vehicle during radio visit
- Surge in COVID cases prompts Boston schools to go all remote
- Can't crush this: Beetle armor gives clues to tougher planes
- Maine farmers eligible for federal assistance due to drought
- National security adviser visits Maine naval installations