IN MEMORY OF MELISSA -- The Danville School community wears pink recently in honor of the memory of Melissa Jenkins, Class of 1996.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Belgium fears spread of Dutch riots over virus restrictions
- Google says North Korea-backed hackers sought cyber research
- China asks Indonesia to treat detained sailors fairly
- Asia Today: South Korea adds 559 cases, highest in 10 days
- World shares mixed as focus turns to Federal Reserve meeting
- German woman charged with plotting attack on Muslims, others
- AP PHOTOS: Designer Julien Fournie's showcase is a movie
- Class-action lawsuit claims French police discriminate often
- Shoah survivors to get vaccine on Auschwitz liberation day
- France's Sanofi to make vaccines from rival Pfizer-BioNTech
- Senators: New data say Lyme disease under-reported in US
- Minus coaching staff, Vegas loses to Blues 5-4 in shootout