Diane Cota, of Waterford, earned a Master of Jurisprudence from the School of Law at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. on May 18, 2019.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- 'Red flag laws' offer tool for preventing some gun violence
- American Folk Festival is underway on Bangor riverfront
- Mosquitoes test positive for West Nile virus
- Hikers urged to be aware during fall hunting season
- Major issues, minimal expectations for G-7 summit in France
- The Latest: G-7: Germany against blocking Mercosur deal
- Paintings by G.D. Thompson to Exhibit New Works at The Gallery at WREN
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra Presents “Symphony Sampler” Benefit In Newport Sept. 5
- Riverside’s Head Of School Announces Retirement
- Woodsville Free Library To Get New Head
- Strap In Racing Column - Aug. 24, 2019
- Allen Gombas - Obituary