Eimile Bishop, of Barnet, has been named to the dean’s list for the 2020 summer term at the University of New England, in Biddeford/Portland, Maine. Dean’s list students have attained a grade point average of 3.3 or better out of a possible 4.0 at the end of the semester.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- URI plans 3 online discussions to address COVID-19 pandemic
- Dunford, Wahlberg headline gala to honor Boston priests
- University of Maine student drowns in river, police say
- Suspect in bank robbery arrested at New Hampshire hotel
- Leaders suggest renaming school after Brazilian educator
- Northern Maine airport to make improvements with federal aid
- Bust of Rotary founder to be unveiled in Rutland
- Maine CDC among first to participate in dementia help act
- Braintree voters approve 1st new school since 1970s
- Buckfield farm with 50 Jerseys is Maine dairy farm of year
- Officials in Vermont town need $400k for pedestrian bridge
- District asks 20 students to quarantine after virus case