Erin O’Farrell, of West Burke, participated in the Bates College Junior Semester Abroad program recently. O’Farrell, a 2016 graduate of Lyndon Institute, studied in Bolivia, Morocco and Vietnam through the SIT International Honors Program, Climate Change. O’Farrell is the daughter of Christopher Manges and Analisa Hertz of West Burke, and Mr. and Mrs. Brian O’Farrell of St. Johnsbury. Erin is majoring in Environmental Studies and minoring in Women and Gender Studies at Bates, located in Lewiston, Maine.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Major issues, minimal expectations for G-7 summit in France
- The Latest: G-7: Germany against blocking Mercosur deal
- Paintings by G.D. Thompson to Exhibit New Works at The Gallery at WREN
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra Presents “Symphony Sampler” Benefit In Newport Sept. 5
- Riverside’s Head Of School Announces Retirement
- Woodsville Free Library To Get New Head
- Strap In Racing Column - Aug. 24, 2019
- Shooting Suspect Withdraws Youthful Offender Request
- Allen Gombas - Obituary
- Brothers In Business:Littleton Auto Detailer Rolls Out New Product Line, Eyes National Market
- Police Use Of Force Data ‘A Huge Mess’ Across The U.S.
- Few Complaints Of Excessive Force Locally