Caledonia Christian School, in St. Johnsbury, is offering tutoring this summer to students in grades 1-6. Families who worry that distance learning may have interrupted their child’s progress are invited to register at caledoniachristianschool.com. Tutoring is being offered without fear of cost, however donations are welcome and can be made at the same website. If parents are interested in enrolling their child for the 2020-2021 school year, now is the time to apply. Visit the school’s webpage to fill in the application form.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Maine lab to study blood condition that puts seniors at risk
- Mayor denies misconduct allegations; continuing Congress run
- Restored Mayflower replica returning to Plymouth
- Man killed, 5 injured in boating collision in Maine
- Schools mull outdoor classes amid virus, ventilation worries
- Indiana couple wins award for preserving farm dating to 1821
- States on hook for billions under Trump's unemployment plan
- St. J 1 tops intraleague foe to advance to state championship
- North Country Moose Population Stable In 2020 After Winter Tick Challenge
- Staying Home For Back To School
- Vintage Tractor Collection A Labor Of Love
- Car Stolen From Parking Lot Of Maplefields In Orleans