Hannah Judas, of South Ryegate, a junior music major at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, N.H., will perform the role of ensemble member in a production of Orpheus in the Underworld by Jacques Offenbach, April 11-14 in the Hanaway Theater at the Silver Center for the Arts. Performances are April 11-13 at 8 p.m. and April 14 at 3 p.m. For more information, visit silver.plymouth.edu.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Apple posts big quarter on fast sales start for iPhone 12
- Cynthia Toussaint - Obituary
- George Treagus - Obituary
- Donald Burrington - Obituary
- Editorial: Climate Bill
- Sen. Russ Ingalls: The Storm On The Horizon
- Put the Op Back in Op-ed - Bill Jordan
- Renewed US-Russia nuke pact won't fix emerging arms threats
- Idaho man faces $9.9M fine for racist, harassing robocalls
- NBA adjusts schedules for virus-affected teams, like Wizards
- UN panel: Yemen's war being fueled by economic profiteering
- North Country:Pandemic-Related Unemployment Fraud Hits Close To Home