FALL FESTIVAL PARTICIPANTS -- During the Burke Fall Festival held Sept. 28 in East Burke, two craft tables, provided by the Northeast Kingdom Community Action Head Start staff -- Sue Bates, Jess Sheeley, Lou Testut and Crystal Wilkens -- featured the book "Leaf Man." Children were able to build their own Leaf Man to take home. Northeast Kingdome Learning Services participated in the parade with their new mobile lab. Michelle Tarryk, Deb Leach and Marina Rowell also featured jewelry making and hand-held images of eyes and mouths that created lots of laughter. For more information about these agencies visit www.nekcavt.org or www.neklsvt.org.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- New Iowa rep asks US House to dismiss contest in 6-vote race
- VIRUS TODAY: Biden tightens virus rules, boosts vaccinations
- Dustin Diamond undergoing chemotherapy treatments for cancer
- US government approves routes for Wyoming CO2 pipelines
- Trump returns to a business empire ravaged by pandemic
- Judge gives preliminary OK to $641M Flint water deal
- Biden signs executive orders on COVID-19 response, authorizes broader use of Defense Production Act to speed vaccine
- Florida authorities arrest man after Capitol bomb threat
- Stocks drift around records in mixed trading on Wall Street
- Singer Randy Parton, Dolly Parton's brother, dies at 67
- Pelosi vows action on impeachment trial: 'We must do it'
- Biden suspends new oil and gas leases, permits for 60 days