Heather Foehring, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the spring 2012 dean's list at Roger Williams University in Bristol, R.I. Heather is an elementary education major. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a grade point average of 3.4 or higher are placed on the dean's list that semester.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Despite election loss, Uganda's Bobi Wine wins growing power
- Falcons name Saints' Terry Fontenot as general manager
- 'Peanuts' pen pals find comfort in correspondence
- The Latest: Mayorkas to address 'horrifying' Capitol attack
- New books with buzz? Dozens excerpted in free e-preview
- Wall Street rally gets back on track; stocks and yields rise
- GM teams up with Microsoft on driverless cars
- The Latest: Biden to attend Mass with congressional leaders
- Earthquake injures 3 in Argentina; tremor also felt in Chile
- Democrat loses committee seats over tweet about rioters
- Cybersecurity firm: Booting hackers a complex chore
- Lionel Messi suspended 2 matches for hitting opponent