Garrett Dussalt, a seventh-grade student at Whitefield Elementary School, placed second in the Junior Division Individual Website Design at National History Day at Plymouth State University in April. He is shown with Aaron Giragosian, a middle school teacher at WES.
- Prosecutor: Commissioner said 'shoot him' after teen fled
- Power problems roil Boston subway line
- Police seek suspect in St. Johnsbury armed robbery
- McIlroy knows this is not just another British Open
- Police: Man threw pool balls, attacked trooper, slashed tire
- Deputies: Florida man tied up wife's lover, cut off penis
- Body found in wooded area could be missing woman
- Apple, Google continue inclusive push with new emojis
- Closing arguments expected in fatal stabbing trial in Maine
- City hopes 'Baby Shark' song will drive homeless from park
- EU probes Amazon over use of retailer info to gain edge
- Connecticut woman gets probation for stealing benefits
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.